About Landmark Strategies
Landmark Strategies was founded in 1993 to provide professional consulting support for financial institutions and investment firms. The firm has conducted a wide range of economic research projects and competitor surveys. However, Landmark is primarily known for its expertise in specialty and guaranteed institutional products and for developing innovative marketing and competitive positioning strategies for these products based on solid economic and financial documentation.
The firm offers technical expertise on historical patterns in investments and the economy and is experienced in investment simulation and diversification analysis, asset allocation, and asset/liability matching and risk analysis for guaranteed products. It's principal, Judy Markland, has a solid background in institutional asset markets, pension markets and the investment, actuarial, and regulatory aspects of guaranteed products, as well as financial sector strategic and competitive issues.
Landmark specializes in new product development, product positioning and marketing support, and risk analysis and control, and pricing. Competitor and market analysis is used intensively to produce competitive and profitable products and strategies for clients. In addition, Landmark has an excellent reputation for its economic research in support of legislative initiatives and legal actions.
Landmark is positioned to offer practical, yet strategic support on a cost-effective basis to clients. Because Judy Markland has such extensive experience with institutional investments and pension products and markets, the firm can offer professional support on a range of technical issues that would require the involvement of a large number of consultants at most firms.
A partial list of Landmark Strategies past projects includes
- coordination and supervision of synthetic and separate account GIC product introductions
- development of stable value product investment and marketing strategies
- economic research in support of industry lobbying activity
- stable value and synthetic GIC product and market education
- introduction of a retirement annuity purchase facility
- stable value and annuity product and market surveys
- research on individuals' retirement savings
- competitor pricing and risk control surveys
- technical and marketing support for guaranteed securities
- historical analysis of the U.S. savings rate
- updates and market analyses of regulatory and legislative activity
Landmark Strategies is no longer accepting new clients.
Judith Markland: Biography Client List
Return to Landmark Home